As soon as you have made the decision to study at Zuyd, you will need to arrange quite a few things. Make sure to start all of your preparations on time, because all these matters will require time and effort. Especially if you need a visa or residence permit.
Coming to study in another country is an exciting experience, and we know that you will have many questions. Read about all the steps that you need to take from when you first receive your offer to arriving at our University. Follow this process to organize your arrival at Zuyd.
- Provide relevant documents to meet the conditions of your application
- Pay your tuition fee
- Join us on Facebook
- Apply for a visa (if you need one)
- Make necessary financial arrangements to fund your studies
- Find out if there are scholarships available
- Search for accommodation
- Attend a pre-departure briefing in your country (if possible)
- Make sure you are properly insured
- Open a bank account
- Check information about The Netherlands
- Learn a bit of the Dutch language
- Make travel arrangements
- Use the information on MyMaastricht if you are staying in Maastricht