Maastricht is the perfect location for students. It’s not very big but it’s still very international, with many students from all over the world. You get to know everybody in your field of study, and you are continually meeting new people. The city is located where three countries meet. We can easily go to concerts in Brussels, go shopping in Cologne, and meet other students in Aachen.
- Personal and welcoming community
- Interactive learning in small groups
- Informal approach of lecturers with first-hand business experience
- Intensive academic support as part of the education system
- Modern and fully equipped facilities
Why should you choose Maastricht?
- One of the oldest and most beautiful cities
- Small city with 120,000 inhabitants that is lively, cosmopolitan and safe
- Students make up about 20% of the population, warranting a real student culture
- In the south of the Netherlands, wedged between Germany and Belgium
- Lovely hilly surroundings
- The sun shines more often than in the other parts of the country
Zuyd offers several interesting opportunities for international study exchange programmes, including the Erasmus+programme, the Magellan Exchange and bilateral exchange agreements with international partners.Exchange programmes