Experience Day European Studies
Are you curious about European Studies? Join an online experience day to find out more.
The experience day
We have put together a programme in which you take part in short lessons on subjects taught within European Studies. This way you can see whether you find these topics interesting. You will also work in groups on a mini project. What you have learned in the lessons you immediately apply in a practical assignment. Take part in the experience day and find out if this is the study programme for you!
How does an online experience day work?
A few days before the experience day you will receive an e-mail with more information about the programme and what to expect. You will also receive a link for MS Teams. Via this link, you can participate in the online experience day.
Will there be experience days on location as well?
For now, the experience days will take place online. We will organise experience days at the location when this is possible considering the COVID-19 guidelines. On this webpage we will indicate whether an experience day is online or on location.
- What is European Studies about and how does the European Union work?
- A lesson on either Intercultural Communication, Spanish Language and Culture or Communication Strategy
- Short workshop on presentation skills. How do you convey your message clearly and interestingly?
- Working together on a mini project: Drawing up a plan/campaign/presentation on a new initiative on a topic related to the EU.
- Finally, we discuss the outcome of your project.
- Q&A: we are happy to answer all your questions.
It is advised to follow the full programme. The parts are coordinated with each other. This way, you really get to experience what it’s like to study European Studies.
You will join the online experience day from 09:00h till 13:30h. You can join at:
- Thursday 18 March 2021
- Monday 12 April 2021
- Friday 11 June 2021
Shortly before the experience day you will receive an email with the attendance link.
Would you like to participate, but are you wondering whether this is possible regarding your current school work? Ask your mentor or dean whether you can participate in this orientation day. Most schools give permission for this. Making a good study choice is after all very important.
Do you have a question? Send an email to Linda Brouwers: email@example.com