Experience Day European Studies
Are you curious about European Studies? Join an experience day to find out more. We have put together a programme in which you take part in short lessons on subjects taught within European Studies. This way you can see whether you find these topics interesting.
You can join an experience day on:
- Friday 9 June 2023
- Tuesday 20 June 2023
The exact start and end times will be announced a week before the experience day. An experience day usually starts around 10.00 h and will end around 15.00 to 16.00 h.
Would you like to participate, but are you wondering whether this is possible regarding your current school work? Ask your mentor or dean whether you can participate in this orientation day. Most schools give permission for this.
- What is European Studies about and how does the European Union work?
- A lesson on either Intercultural Communication or Communication Strategy
- A short briefing about the mini project you will work on.
- Working together on a mini project: Drawing up a plan/campaign/presentation on a new initiative on a topic related to the EU.
- Finally, we discuss the outcome of your project.
- Q&A: we are happy to answer all your questions.
It is advised to follow the full programme. The parts are coordinated with each other. This way, you really get to experience what it’s like to study European Studies.