Experience Day European Studies
Are you curious about European Studies? Join an online experience day to find out more.
The experience day
We have put together a programme in which you take part in short lessons on subjects taught within European Studies. This way you can see whether you find these topics interesting. You will also work in groups on a mini project. What you have learned in the lessons you immediately apply in a practical assignment. Take part in the experience day and find out if this is the study programme for you!
- What is European Studies about and how does the European Union work?
- Lesson on communication strategy. What can we do to bring Europe / the EU closer to home/citizens?
- Lesson on intercultural communication. What cultural differences can we take into account when operating in an international environment?
- Workshop on presentation skills. How do you convey your message clearly and interestingly?
- Working together on a mini project: Drawing up a communication plan for a target group of your choice, on a topic related to the EU.
- Finally, we discuss the outcome of your project.
- Q&A: we are happy to answer all your questions.
It is advised to follow the full program. The parts are coordinated with each other. This way, you really get to experience what it’s like to study European Studies.
You will join the online experience day from 9.30 h till 4.45 h. You can join at:
- Tuesday 19 January 2021
- Thursday 25 February 2021
- Thursday 18 March 2021
- Monday 12 April 2021
- Friday 11 June 2021
Would you like to participate, but are you wondering whether this is possible regarding your current school work? Ask your mentor or dean whether you can participate in this orientation day. Most schools give permission for this. Making a good study choice is after all very important.
Do you have a question? Sent an email to one of the teachers, Jelle Floot: email@example.com.