Master Facility and Real Estate Management
This exciting 12-months master will challenge you and develop you into a strategic thinker in the facility and real estate industry. Not only will you develop a great understanding of the industry and its needs, but also you will be triggered on how to innovatively solve existing and upcoming challenges and needs.
You will complete the following courses:
- Strategic Business Management
- Strategic Building Management
- Strategic Facility Management
- Strategic Asset Management
- Location Maastricht
- Duration 1 year
- Degree Master of Science
- Freshmen 17
- Language English
- Student rating 7,6
About the Education
The focus of the master’s programme will be on the following components:
- Trends and strategy: Methodologically recognizing the developments and trends in the external sector and integrating these trends in the facility and real estate management strategy.
- Core business and leadership: Analysing primary processes and developing and initiating the facility and real estate management strategies in a creative and entrepreneurial way.
- Improving facility management processes: Establishing, managing and improving facility, real estate and organizational processes in a customer oriented and efficient manner in order to develop a positive change.
- Real estate portfolio and added value: Analyzing the real estate portfolio in the context of facility and real estate management processes and facility and real estate environment of a company. Taking into account the financial situation of a company, in order to increase the added value of the facilities.
- Master’s research skills: the master will not only focus on developing analytical and critical skills, but also on developing research and strategic decision making skills.
Double master title
After successfully completing the programme you will have a double master’s degree!
- academic master title (Master of Science) in facility- and real estate management from the University of Greenwich (accredited by the British government)
- professional master title (Master of Science) of Zuyd University (accredited by the Dutch-Flemish Accreditation Organisation, NVAO).
Education and examination regulations (EER)
The education and examination regulations provide all the information you will need about the content of the study programme, the academic support provided, and the way in which examinations are organized.
As a degree-seeking student you will have to pay annual tuition fees. Students from the EU pay the statutory tuition fees, and non-EU students pay the institutional tuition fees. Normally speaking, these fees are waived for exchange students from partner universities.