- The results were used for the 'Student Wellbeing' policy plan; we think it is important for students to be able to be themselves (inclusivity), feel good about themselves (vitality) and be strong in their shoes (autonomy);
- Social activities for international students have been organised;
- An LGBT ia+ group called Diversity has been set up;
- Student parties have been organised;
- Zuyd Talks have taken place, with Dai Carter and Tim Hofman as guest speakers);
- Through the Platform Fresh Thoughts, students can chat anonymously with a 'Listening Student' if they are struggling with something. It also allows you to plan a social activity with a fellow student via a pairing function in the platform.
- Workshops have been organised, such as Less Stress and Mission Possible.
Do you have any questions after completing the monitor? Feel free to ask them via firstname.lastname@example.org