Zuyd and the coronavirus
On this page you will find news and information about the coronavirus and Zuyd University of Applied Sciences.
Zuyd University of Applied Sciences follows the guidelines set by the national government, the RIVM, the GGD and the Association of Universities of Applied Sciences.
If you, as a visitor of Zuyd, want to know which corona measures are currently in force, please read the frequently asked question 'Which general measures does Zuyd currently take?Students and staff can find the most up-to-date information on Zuyd's intranet. Also check the Facebook and Instagram pages of Zuyd.
Contact persons Zuyd
- Visitors, parents and relations: contact Zuyd by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students: contact your study programme or send an email: email@example.com (mention your study programme!).
- Teachers/staff: contact your head of programme/manager or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Head of programme/managers: consult Zuydnet for relevant contacts and contact details.
- Journalists: contact Rolf van Stenus on 06 2375 7221 or via email@example.com.
Other contact details and websites
Zuyd follows the guidelines of the government, the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and Environment (RIVM), the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (travel advice) and the Vereniging Hogescholen (association of Dutch universities of applied sciences).
- GGD Zuid Limburg: 088-880 5005
- Website GGD South Limburg about coronavirus (Covid-19)
- Website RIVM about coronavirus (Covid-19), frequently asked questions
- Website Dutch Government, frequently asked questions about coronavirus and higher education [in Dutch]
- Website Travel Advice Foreign Affairs [in Dutch]